If you're new to Elevatus, or a question is lingering in your mind, then this page will help you learn more about our solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse through our FAQ list, and get all the details you need to start using Elevatus like a pro.
1. Where does Elevatus store its data?
We store all data in Amazon S3/Google Cloud Storage.
2. Is Elevatus compliant with any data protection regulations?
Elevatus is committed to comply with all regional privacy laws and regulations such as GDPR.
3. Who owns the data of the applicants?
At Elevatus, you own your data and have the choice to modify or delete your data completely at any moment except when subject to legal obligations. We share your data only with necessary third-party service providers such as but not limited to the provider of our video recording APIs, translation and speech-to-text APIs.
4. Can we extract our data upon the termination of our contract?
Yes, you can!You have the right to obtain access to your personal data and to get a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
5. Does Elevatus have access to our accounts?
No, we don’t have access to your accounts.
6. How can an applicant erase its own personal data?
Yes, applicants can completely delete all their data from within the system.
Don't miss out!
Scroll through our blog for more actionable insights. Learn more about the topics that you care about.