Hiring Platform: How to Invite Agencies to Support You in the Hiring Process Using Elevatus in 6 Easy Steps
October 18, 2022
Looking to take your hiring process to the next level? Elevatus’ award-winning hiring platform allows companies across the globe to easily connect with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies fast and recruit top talent at scale.Our end-to-end hiring platform, EVA-REC, automates and improves the hiring process with AI technology. High-growth businesses to enterprises rely on EVA-REC to invite recruitment agencies, integrate with top-tier HR tools, post jobs to over 2,000 job boards, filter resumes, shortlist candidates, arrange interviews, rank candidates, and create an engaging hiring experience for everyone involved.
In this blog post, we will unravel how you can invite recruitment agencies to support you in the hiring process with our end-to-end hiring platform.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
What is a recruitment agency?
A recruitment agency is a company or external firm that helps businesses find and recruit top employees. They typically do this by advertising job openings on behalf of their clients, screening candidates, shortlisting top talent, and conducting interviews. Some agencies also offer other services, such as background checks and salary negotiation assistance.Recruitment agencies are crucially helpful for companies that don't have the time or resources to create a faster and more efficient hiring process. However, choosing an agency that is a good fit for your business needs is important. When inviting agencies to support you in the hiring process, be sure to ask about their experience, success rates, and fees.
Things to keep in mind when using a recruitment agency’s services
If you're looking to bring on an agency to help you expedite the hiring process, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, it's important to clearly understand what are the roles you're looking to fill and what is your recruitment budget. Once you have that information, you can reach out to agencies specializing in those roles.
- Second, you'll want to provide the agency with all the information they need about your company and the role you're looking to fill. This will help them better understand whether or not they're a good fit for the job.
- Finally, be sure to let the agency know your timeline for filling the position, so they can be sure to deliver candidates in a timely manner.
So, how can you invite recruitment agencies to support you in the hiring process?
As we mentioned earlier, inviting a recruitment agency can save you valuable time and money, especially since they submit qualified CVs on your behalf. Our perfectly scalable and agile hiring platform enables you to sail through the recruitment process at the speed of light by enabling you to invite recruiting agencies to expedite the process of recruiting top talent. With EVA-REC’s easy-to-use interface, you can quickly and easily connect with agencies that can meet and support all your hiring needs.See how getting started couldn’t be any easier!
- First, you need to log in to your account and navigate to the administration setup.
- After that, click on the "Users" button.
- To add an agency, first, click on the "Agencies" tab, then click the "Add Agency" button.
- Then, all you need to do is fill out the agency details, specify their permissions on the hiring platform, and invite them to collaborate with you in the hiring process.
- Next, you can share the terms and conditions of the agreement by simply adding them to the email invitation.
- Finally, you can add your own criteria to evaluate the agency's performance. Such as the quality and number of CVs provided.
What should you include in your invitation?
When inviting agencies to support you in the hiring process, be sure to include the following information:
- The name of the agency and the email address.
- The type of access you will grant them on the hiring platform, such as limited or full access.
- The role you are looking to fill and its requirements.
- The rating criteria by which the recruitment agency will be assessed.
- Lastly, the terms and conditions. This will allow the agency to view the company's legal agreement before accepting the invitation.
How can you manage invitations and view responses?
When inviting agencies to support you in the hiring process, it is crucially important to be clear and concise in your request. Include all relevant information that will help them make a decision, such as the job description, compensation budget, and timeline. You can also include a link to your company website or LinkedIn page.Once you have sent out the invitations, be sure to check back often to see who has responded.
What are the benefits of inviting a recruitment agency?
There are a plethora of benefits to inviting a recruitment agency with Elevatus’ hiring platform. Here are a few:
- First, it will enable you to enrich your resume database with qualified candidates that meet your job requirements. This will ultimately make the hiring process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- Second, it can streamline the hiring process by allowing agencies to interview candidates, screen CVs and shortlist top talent to save your valuable time. You can even customize their permissions and access, as well as specify their involvement in the hiring process.
- Third, you can seamlessly and automatically centralize your resume database. Especially since agencies can automatically add qualified candidates directly to the hiring platform.
- Last but not least, you can easily monitor the performance of each agency to identify any bottlenecks and gaps.
Over to you
So, if you're looking for help with hiring through a recruitment agency, you're in luck. Our multi-award-winning hiring platform can make inviting recruitment agencies a breeze! With just a few clicks, you can create a job posting and share it with agencies that specialize in finding candidates for your specific hiring needs. Looking to recruit top talent at scale? See how EVA-REC can help! Want to see EVA-REC in action? Get a free walk-through demo here!
Recruit better, faster, and fairer
Join hundreds of recruiting teams who increased their hiring success and recruited winning teams with Elevatus.Request a demo
A wordsmith, storyteller, and content strategist – Tima is an MBA graduate with 6+ years of experience in the world of HR. With over 2,000 blogs under her belt, Tima's expertise and insights have helped businesses across the globe take their recruitment to the next level and stay ahead of the curve.
Don't miss a thing!
Stay one step ahead. Subscribe and get the latest updates, news, and insights from Elevatus straight to your inbox.