AI for Hiring
5 Most Important HR Email and Letter Templates to Use With Hiring Tools Today
June 17, 2022
With hiring tools you can effectively do most jobs like sending out HR emails with a single click and make your workflows easier.To help you out, we've put together a list of five essential HR email and letter templates. You can use these templates for a variety of purposes with hiring tools. So, read on to find the perfect one for your needs.
Important Templates to Use with Hiring Tools
1. New Policy AnnouncementIf you need to announce a new policy or procedure, this template is for you. Use it to outline the change, explain why it's being made, and provide instructions on how employees can comply. With hiring tools, you may send out these emails to all the employees with a single click. Dear employees, Please be informed that we're changing our (insert policy name here) policy. Starting on (insert date), we will be (insert change here). This change is being made because (insert reason). We understand that it may take some time to get used to the new policy, but we believe it's necessary to (insert benefit of change). Please find attached a copy of the updated policy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR department. We're here to assist you through this transition. Thank you for your understanding, Regards, [Title] [Name] [Signature]
2. Holidays AnnouncementEveryone is busier during the holiday season. So, if you need to make an announcement about the company's holiday schedule, this template can help. While hiring tools can make it easier to send these out to the employees. So, use it to outline the days that the office will be closed, list any special holiday hours, and provide employees with instructions on how to request additional time off. Dear employees, The holidays are just around the corner, and we know that everyone is busy. So, we wanted to make sure you have all the information you need to make the most of your time off. The office will be closed on (insert dates). All the departments will return to regular working hours (resume date). An overtime rate of pay will apply for any employees who work on these days. We're here to help you make the most of your holiday break. If you need to take any additional time off, please submit a request through the HR portal. We hope you take some time to unwind and enjoy the holidays. Happy holidays! Regards, [Title] [Name] [Signature]
3. Office Closure Announcement to Use With Hiring ToolsThere may be times when you must close the office owing to bad weather or an unanticipated event. If that happens, use this template to announce the closure to your employees. Hiring tools will make the process faster. Dear employees, We regret to inform you that the office will be closed on (insert date) due to (insert reason). We will resume normal operations on (resume date). We understand that this may be disruptive to your workflow, but we believe it's necessary for the safety of our employees. We encourage you to exercise caution while traveling to and from work. If you have any work-related questions or concerns, please reach out to your supervisor or direct manager. We hope that everyone stays safe during this time. Thank you for your understanding. Regards, [Title] [Name] [Signature]
4. Onboarding EmailStarting a new job is always an exciting time. But it can also be a little overwhelming. To help your new hires settle in, use this template to announce their start date and provide them with information about the onboarding process. Many hiring tools are available in the market these days. You can use them to send out onboarding emails or letters to your new hires by simply adding a template. These tools make your work easier by automating many processes related to hiring. Dear (new hire's name), We're delighted to welcome you to the team! You'll be starting on (start date), and we can't wait to see what you'll achieve here at (company name). Your shift will be from (shift time), and you'll be working (days of the week). Your direct supervisor will be (supervisor's name). Please report to (location) at (time) on your first day. Also, make sure to bring your (ID, work permit, etc). We know that starting a new job can be a little overwhelming. That's why we've created an onboarding program to help you settle in. On your first day, you'll meet with your supervisor to go over the onboarding program and get started on your training. In case of any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to your supervisor or HR. We're here to guide you every step of the way. Welcome to the team! Regards, [Title] [Name] [Signature]
5. End of Probation Email Template to Use with Hiring ToolsThe probationary period is a crucial time for both employers and employees. It's an opportunity for the employer to assess the employee's skills and performance. And it's time for the employee to learn about the company culture and decide if the job is a good fit. If an employee is not meeting the expectations set during the probationary period, it may be necessary to terminate their employment. If that's the case, use this template to notify the employee that their employment will be ending. You can update their performance in your HR system or utilize HR hiring tools to automate this process. Dear (employee name), After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your employment with (company name) will be ending. Your last day of employment will be (date). During your probationary period, we found that your performance was not up to our standards. We understand that this may be disappointing, but we believe it's in the best interests of both parties to end your employment. We want to thank you for your time and effort during your tenure with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Sincerely, [Title] [Name] [Signature] If an employee has successfully completed their probationary period, use this template to welcome them to the team. Congratulate them on a job well done and let them know that they are now a permanent member of the team. Dear (employee name), Congratulations! You have successfully completed your probationary period at (company name). We are pleased to inform you that you are now a permanent member of our team effective (date). Please visit the HR department to sign your new employment contract. We're thrilled to have you on board, and we can't wait to see great things from you in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your supervisor or HR. We're here to help you every step of the way. Welcome to the team! Regards, [Title] [Name] [Signature] Hiring tools will make the process more efficient. So save these template and use it with your hiring tools.
Concluding Thoughts about Using Templates with Hiring ToolsHuman resources professionals need to be prepared for a variety of situations. Having templates for different types of HR-related emails and letters can help ensure you are covered in any situation. The five email and letter templates we've provided will give you a good starting point but remember to tailor the content to fit the specific situation. Hopefully, you won't need to use them often if you are using hiring tools, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. Do you have any other go-to templates that you use with hiring tools? Let us know in the comments below! EVA-REC is a full-fledged hiring tool that does the heavy lifting for you and makes sure your hiring is hassle-free. Think of EVA-REC as the indispensable teammate who can shockingly and easily automate all your hiring processes, streamline your HR functions, and allow you to recruit the right talent today, tomorrow, and every day. Want to see EVA-REC in action? Get a free walk-through demo here!
Recruit better, faster, and fairer
Join hundreds of recruiting teams who increased their hiring success and recruited winning teams with Elevatus.Request a demo
A wordsmith, storyteller, and content strategist – Tima is an MBA graduate with 6+ years of experience in the world of HR. With over 2,000 blogs under her belt, Tima's expertise and insights have helped businesses across the globe take their recruitment to the next level and stay ahead of the curve.
Don't miss a thing!
Stay one step ahead. Subscribe and get the latest updates, news, and insights from Elevatus straight to your inbox.