How Recruiters Can Win at Hiring With a Hiring Platform – And What They Are Planning for 2023
January 9, 2023
As 2023 has arrived in full splendor, recruiters are looking for ways to make the most of their hiring platforms. With a host of challenges to overcome, such as cost-effectiveness, candidate tracking, and hiring speed, recruiters must find ways to stay competitive. Luckily, the latest hiring technology makes it easy to develop a strategy that works.
Ready to discover how recruiters can win at hiring with a hiring platform in 2023? Then read on! From automating job postings to the emergence of predictive analytics, we explore how cutting-edge recruiting technology can revolutionize talent acquisition.
How Recruiters Can Win at Hiring with a Hiring Platform
Hiring the right talent for your team has never been easy. With a competitive job market, recruiters are under pressure to find and attract the best candidates. But with the help of a hiring platform, recruiters can make sure their hiring processes are swift, efficient, and effective. Here’s how recruiters can seamlessly excel at hiring by adopting a hiring platform.
- First, make sure your job postings are comprehensive and concise. Be sure to include all the relevant information about the job, such as the skills and qualifications needed, and avoid technical jargon. Write the posting in plain language that’s easy to comprehend. Additionally, including job descriptions, salary ranges, and other important details. This will help job seekers quickly understand what’s expected and make it easier for you to pre-screen suitable candidates.
- Second, use a hiring platform to pre-screen candidates. You can quickly weed out candidates who don’t match your criteria by choosing the right qualifications, experiences, and skills needed for the role. This allows you to focus on the serious contenders who represent the best fit for the job opening.
- Third, create a great onboarding experience. Once a candidate has been chosen, use the hiring platform to communicate with them, get them onboard quickly, and make sure they have a great first day. Ensure their onboarding checklist is clear and all necessary paperwork and information is provided ahead of time, so they feel prepared and have an easy transition.
- Finally, leverage the hiring platform’s powerful communication tools. Through the hiring platform, you can exchange messages with candidates and employees in real-time, allowing you to stay in touch and keep the hiring process running smoothly. This will also help build rapport and ensure more successful hires.
For recruiters looking to hire the best candidates in the fastest way possible, harnessing the power of a hiring platform could be invaluable. For those who want to win at hiring, the key is to take advantage of the technology and tools available to create an effective and efficient hiring process.
What Recruiters Should Be Planning For 2023
With each passing year, recruiters must adapt and stay ahead of the technological curve to stay competitive. As we enter 2023, there are a variety of trends, tools, and initiatives you should be keeping an eye on to ensure you remain on top of your game as a recruiter. Here are just a few key elements recruiters should keep in mind.
Innovate Your Recruiting Process With the Latest in Technology
Technology is advancing at an exponential rate, meaning that you’ll have to be on top of the latest technological tools and functionalities to stay ahead of the competition. These tools can range from applicant tracking systems, video interviewing software, and onboarding software. Take the time to research and explore the current technologies and software available, and consider investing in the ones that can revolutionize your recruitment process.
To that end, it’s important to start researching now to determine which technologies and software recruiters should invest in. Some key pieces of technology to consider would include the following:
- Streamlined applicant tracking systems: An automated applicant tracking system (ATS) should help streamline processes like screening, recruiting, evaluating, hiring, and onboarding. So be sure to explore the features of different ATS and determine which one best fits the needs of your team.
- Video interviewing software: Video has become essential to the interviewing and onboarding process. As recruiters, it’s important to find a video platform that offers features like one-way video assessments or online video interviewing, which enables employers to meet with (remote) candidates and get to know them without needing to schedule a physical meeting.
Delight Candidates Through Streamlined Experiences
One major way to make sure your team is agile and prepared for recruiting in 2023 is to introduce automated candidate processes. This includes giving candidates the power to self-schedule their own interviews in the recruitment process. Self-scheduling allows candidates to choose and shape their journey, therefore reducing any potential delays or difficulties they may face in scheduling an interview.
Additionally, integrating artificial intelligence into the recruitment process can prevent redundancies and reduce the time it takes to source and screen candidates. This also greatly improves the candidate experience and leads to more trained and prepared hires.
And finally, ensuring the privacy of your candidates’ data should always be a priority for recruiters. Make sure that you know the emerging global privacy regulations and how they will affect how you store and process data. Having a thorough understanding of the applicable legal requirements in each country you operate in will go a long way toward protecting the data of your candidates.
By streamlining the candidate experience in 2023, recruiters can stay ahead of the competition. It’s all about creating healthier and more efficient processing of applications while still treating each candidate uniquely. Achieving a talent acquisition process that is both modern and agile will give your organization an edge over the competition and significantly improve the performance of your recruitment process.
Unlock the Secret to Optimizing Sourcing Strategies
One of the key strategies that recruiters should be planning for 2023 is optimizing their sourcing strategies. After all, no business is going to find the talent it’s seeking if it’s not actively proactively seeking out the right people for the job. New and innovative sourcing strategies can help recruiters rapidly and efficiently find the talent they need.
Some of the simple yet effective sourcing strategies that every recruiter should consider include boosting their employer brand, using social media for recruitment, and leveraging a hiring platform.
Boosting your employer brand is an essential recruitment tactic in the competitive hiring landscape. A strong employer brand will help attract top candidates and give you an edge over other companies in your industry. To boost your employer brand, one of the most effective and measurable tactics is to leverage employee stories. Such as releasing interviews with staff and highlighting employee success stories online.
Utilizing social media for recruitment will continue to be a crucial element in finding the right candidates. Platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media sites allow you to share job postings and utilize a company’s networks to identify the right talent. It’s a cost-effective tactic and allows recruiters to reach an ever-growing network of talented individuals.
Finally, a hiring platform provides more powerful targeting and gives recruiters more control over their recruitment funnel. Ultimately, hiring platforms allow recruiters to post job ads quickly, manage relationships with candidates, and measure analytics on their recruitment activity in real-time.
Recruiters that take the time to optimize their sourcing strategies in 2023 will have a major competitive advantage. With such a competitive job market, putting in the extra effort to find the right people for the job and having a solid recruiting process will help recruiters to stand out and lead their organization to success. By boosting their employer brand, utilizing social media for recruitment, and exploring hiring platforms, recruiters can measure their recruitment activity and find the right talent faster.
Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
As a recruiter, you can create a fair and equitable hiring process for candidates of all backgrounds and abilities. To do this effectively, you’ll need to leverage technology and develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy that includes proactive DEI initiatives.
Including DEI in the hiring process can pay off in the long run. A diverse team with equitable pay and opportunities can help drive innovation and creativity while giving enterprises an edge in the competitive marketplace. With the right skills and tools, recruiters can use a hiring platform to better connect with diverse communities and discover exceptional candidates.
Putting these efforts into action starts with understanding the latest best practices around diversity and inclusion. Here are some tips to consider when developing DEI initiatives through your recruitment strategy:
- Develop Recruiting Strategies that Reflect DEI Initiatives: Choose candidate sourcing channels that are fair and equitable. Also, create recruiting policies and job postings that are reflective of the company’s values when it comes to DEI.
- Leverage Technology for a More Inclusive Hiring Process: Leverage a hiring platform that can assist in connecting to varied talent pools and minimize bias in the recruitment process. This may include techniques such as artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and video interviewing tools.
- Communicate Your Commitment to DEI: Make sure all stakeholders, from decision-makers to job seekers, are aware of your dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Consider posting job openings on DEI-focused websites and career boards, as well as showcasing DEI success stories.
By implementing DEI initiatives, recruiters will be well-positioned to discover and land the best talent. Keep these tips in mind, and you’ll be on your way to creating a truly equitable and inclusive hiring process in 2023!
Master The Essential Skills Every Recruiter Needs
Navigating the job market in 2023 isn’t going to be an easy feat. As a recruiter, you need the essential skills to stay ahead and ensure your recruitment success in the changing recruitment landscape. What are those skills? Keep on reading to find out!
- Adaptability and Resilience
Adaptability and resilience are advantageous skills to have as a recruiter, allowing you to try new strategies, pivot swiftly, and overcome difficult situations with a measure of success. Recruitment strategies that may have served you well in the past may become irrelevant or obsolete over time, and being able to adapt to the changing job market should be a priority.
- Knowledge of Technologies
Oftentimes, the most successful recruitment professionals are the ones who are informed on the latest recruitment technologies. Having a firm grasp of tools like hiring platforms can be a huge asset when it comes to efficient staffing. Keeping up to date with technological advancements within the industry is key to getting the most out of these technologies and incorporating them into your recruitment process.
- Data-driven Recruitment
Smart recruiters should also be able to make data-driven decisions in their recruitment processes. Leveraging AI psychometric reports — can help you gain insights into candidates’ personalities. It can be incredibly helpful in selecting the right fit for the job. This kind of data-driven recruitment can make or break the success of a hiring process, so recruiters must use the resources they have at their disposal.
- Innovation and Creativity
It can sometimes be beneficial for recruiters to think outside the box regarding hiring decisions. Whatever the situation, recruiters must be able to get creative and come up with innovative solutions to staffing dilemmas. Utilizing resources like social media, podcasts, and local job fairs can open up a world of opportunities for recruiters who are looking for new ways to engage their target talent pools.
For recruiters to be successful in the constantly changing job market of 2023, they must be willing to learn and hone these essential skills. By taking the time to hone your skills and learn the latest advancements in recruitment technology, you can rise to the top of the recruiting game.
To Sum it Up
In conclusion, recruiters must stay on top of the latest trends and technologies with their hiring platforms to get the best results. Having the right strategy in place at the start will put recruiters in a much better position to win at hiring in 2023. By investing in the latest technology and mastering the essential skills recruiters need, they can streamline the process and make it easier to find the best candidates and stay on the pulse of the industry to stay ahead of the competition.
Want to stay ahead of the group? See how our hiring platform can help!
EVA-REC is a futuristic hiring platform that automates and improves the hiring process with AI technology. It arms leading enterprises with world-class features that help them create a rich and immersive hiring experience for recruiters and candidates alike. With EVA-REC, companies can drive merit-based, objective, and fair hiring practices that minimize bias without dehumanizing the hiring process.
Want to see EVA-REC in action? Get a free walk-through demo here!
Turn top talent to employees fast
Hire, assess, onboard and manage top talent for every job. See how Elevatus streamlines everything; from acquire to new hire.Request a demo
Writing about the next big thing in HR by day; sipping on coffee by night. Turning hiring insights into must-reads.
Don't miss a thing!
Stay one step ahead. Subscribe and get the latest updates, news, and insights from Elevatus straight to your inbox.